Faculty of Medicine UGM in collaboration with Monash University, Australia officially offer good opportunity to TOP 10 students as LIAISON OFFICER for accompanying 16 Monash students in Community Elective Program funded by the New Colombo Plan. This program will be held at the community service in Purworejo, Central Java. The students will be divided into 5 groups consist of 3 Monash students and 2 UGM students for each group. It opens for student of Undergraduate program in Medicine, Health Nutrition and Nursing at least at the 5th semester.
- Min. TOEFL 550/ IELTS 5.5
- Min. GPA 3.00
- Having a good experience in community service program
The Liaison Officer will:
- Stay at Purworejo during the program for period of 15 ‐28 January 2015
- Get free living cost during in Purworejo
- Get the certificate at the end of the program
- Fill in the application form in the following website: http://fk.ugm.ac.id/en/monash‐liaison.html
- Upload the following documents in the online application:
1. The online Legalized academic transcript with score/IPK minimum 3.00
2. Certificate of TOEFL/IELTS with score minimum 550 (TOEFL) and 5.5 (IELTS)
3. Curriculum Vitae
4. Motivation Letter (max. 1 page)
The online application opens from 12 December at 12.01 PM till 31 December 2014 at 00.00 AM
Grab a big chance in front of you so don’t miss it!