Diabetes Care in United Kingdom: Current Issue and Management by Robert Priharjo, MSc, BSN, PGCE, RN
- To recognise the global and national pandemic of diabetes
- To summarise the functions of glucose, fats, and proteins
- To review (briefly) the altered physiology of diabetes mellitus
- To identify diabetes risk factors
- To discuss the initiatives to prevent diabetes in the UK
- To explore life style and diabetes care management issues
- To discuss pharmacological interventions To discuss the implications in Indonesia.